Do you provide service in my area? I live 65 miles from Duluth, up the North Shore.
We provide chimney cleaning, inspections, repairs, duct and dryer vent cleaning to all of NE Minnesota and NW Wisconsin. This includes the entire North Shore, Grand Rapids, Moose Lake, McGregor, Iron Range, Ashland, Hayward and all points in between.
Do you provide service in my area? I live 65 miles from Duluth, up the North Shore.I’m not in the immediate Duluth area. What do I need to do to get ready for your service?
- If you’re more than 20 miles from Duluth, please email photos of your wood stove or fireplace, your roof and chimney.
- This will help our technician know what type of ladders, vacuum and cleaning equipment he should bring with him.
- Provide a key or arrange another means for our technician to get into your property and home.
Do you offer bulk rates for cleaning more than one system?
- We offer bulk rates for our commercial clients when we do multiple chimney cleanings or dryer vent cleanings, when done consecutively, on similar systems, in the same building.
- We bid these for each client, individually.
Do I have to be home for your service to take place?
We don’t require you to be home. We recommend that you are, because it’s often easier for our technician to explain what he finds in-person to you, rather than over the phone.
My daughter will get home before me. Is that OK?
Our company policy is to not let our technicians enter a home unless the person is 18 or older. This is for the safety and liability of all concerned. Our technician can’t be the “responsible adult.”
What should I do with my pet(s) while you are here?
- Please keep all pets contained for their own safety and for the safety of our technicians.
- You may decide your pet would be happier out of your home temporarily while we are present, because they don’t like the noise created by vacuums or other cleaning tools.
I have white carpet. How will you keep my home clean?
- Our technician wears shoe covers while he is in your home.
- Our technician will also lay carpet runners and drop cloths to protect all of his working area.
- If you tell our office about your white carpet when you make your appointment, we will
schedule our vacuum truck for maximum dust control.
Do you work weekends?
- Some of our commercial air duct cleaning clients require service after regular business hours on Saturday or Sunday.
- We don’t provide any residential chimney or duct service on weekends.
I’m a tenant and need your services. What should I do?
Please notify your landlord of your need and provide us their contact information. We will OK the work through them. Your landlord may have us arrange the work date with you.
What types of payments do you accept?
Black Goose accepts cash, checks and all major credit cards, including Visa, Master Card, Discover and American Express.